THE TEAM OF SPECIALISTS, DOCTORS AND THERAPISTS AFTER CONSULTATION WITH PARENTS AND PATIENT PREPARE AN INDIVIDUAL TREATMENT PLAN, CHOOSING THE MOST EFFECTIVE OPTION FROM:
Individual exercises (up to 3h per day):
- TheraSuit Method
- Thera Togs suit
- Individual exercises with elements of NDT-Bobath
- Individual exercises with elements of SI method
- Individual exercises PNF method
- Water exercises
Other treatments supporting and auxiliary (duration of therapy tailored to the individual)
- Laser therapy
- Kinesio Taping
In afternoons we offer additional group classes (1h daily). It is a complement to the therapy, conducted under the supervision of an instructor using the equipment adapted for children with disabilities, e.g.:
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Special three-wheeled bicycles
- Games and fun e.g Boccia
- Swimming pool
- Active recreation e.g. nordick walking,
Each child receives three hours individual therapy per day, from Monday to Friday
– plus one or two ancillary treatments
– plus one hour of ‘additional group classes’ each day from Monday to Friday.
Two hours rehabilitation on Saturday (combination of individual exercises and other treatments described above)
All individual exercises are held between 8:00am and 4:00pm, afternoon hours 4:00pm to 6:00pm (except Saturdays) are reserved for 1h group classes (art therapy, music therapy, recreation, etc.).
– Therapy is held six days per week. Sunday is a day of rest.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN EXTRA INDIVIDUAL EXERCISES. ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY.